Our client partner a leader in distribution and fabrication of industrial/commercial insulation and related supplies. They have tasked us to find an Outside Sales Representative to cover the Chicago, IL territory. This person will be focal point in establishing and maintaining working relationships with mechanical insulation contractors. The primary responsibility is to increase sales revenues and margins through effective territory management.
- Expand the sales volume and profits within the territory by actively calling on new and existing customers.
- Develop strategic sales plans and forecasts for the territory.
- Identify and pursue additional sales opportunities in current and new product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good technical/mechanical aptitude. Develop working knowledge of mechanical insulation products.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and CRM.