Our client is a globally dominant industrial distributor, they are very focused on technical support and pride themselves on having sales reps who can not only sell the product; but know how the product works and can provide solutions to clients. The company has been around for over 75 years and is continually growing. The primary products they sell are fasteners, gaskets, custom hose fabrication, and belts from over 2,100 manufacturers.
Our client has tasked us to find an Outside Sales Representative for their St. Louis, MO branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts in the region. Focused on Industrial customers including mining, OEMs, oil and gas and aggregate.
Our client has tasked us to find an Inside Sales Representative for their Birmingham, AL branch. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of corporate products to business and industrial establishments over the telephone and internet. This person will also need to show a willingness to solve service questions, and prepare orders for walk-in customers. This person will be handling their large key accounts, so it is an advanced account management role focused on mining supply.
- Take orders on the phone and over the internet.
- Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales orders for orders obtained.
- Work with account managers to keep account activities up to date.
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Assists in annual inventories or other inventories.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of sales experience.
- Knowledge of industrial sales and mining supply industry preferred.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and CRM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.