National Electrical Distributor is seeking to hire a District Manager in Salt Lake City, UT to oversee two locations in Utah. This position is highly visible with full P&L responsibility. This role is a significant part of upper management and will need experienced in talent hiring, developing personnel, management of issue resolution. We are seeking a strong leader, strategic thinker, problem solver and who is also a relationship builder with the local contractor market.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required in wholesale distribution industry and competitors in assigned territories
• Understanding of the impact pricing decisions have on the profit and loss of the company
• Knowledge of various suppliers and their respective product lines
• SAP and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers to achieve short- and long-term goals of branch
• Ability to motivate and influence others